Monday, February 8, 2010

VISION.............OF THE PARADISE

Cuddled in motherlands arms,
Drowned in her love and charm.........

Eyes opened, with the sense of cool wind,
My VISION: saw the beauty, no one could find.......

Mountains with ice attire,
Soothing chill, No need of fire.........
VISION of the scenery,
Sound of lovely canary..........

Green trees, colorful flowers,
and cherry blossom showers.......

Image reflected lakes,
Ice covered fields.........
WHERE WAS I?
Is this my rebirth?
On this heaven on earth........

Motherlands voice echoed,
Yes, this is HEAVEN ON EARTH........

"KASHMIR", Pride of My Nation,
Euphoric, so far traveled my Vision...........

Running behind butterfly to catch up,
Voice whispered to wake me up.......

Vision dissolved in beautiful stream,
IT WAS MY DREAM!


Wish it to soon actualize,
Waiting for the Vision of Kashmir:The Paradise............

No comments:

Post a Comment