Monday, February 15, 2010

INTERNSHIP FINALE : DAY 1

I m feeling quite jittery as 22 of Feb is approaching.........I still feel its like a dream............nvr thought this day wud come so soon...........5 and half years past so quickly.............feels as if it was just few days back tht i attended my first lecture in med college..............though 4 others 5 & half is too long time.........but 4 me these days...........each moment is memorable............cant believe its last week 4 us interns in my beloved college...............2day was first day of college week 4 us........as it was post-valentine day..........color code was obviously color of love- RED.............i dont knw abt others............but i thoroughly njoyed it............remembrance wid my frnds...........its such a lovely moments 2 spend 2gether........even if we had spend such a long time wid each other.............its really gonna b tough, life widout my frnds..........well this IS called LIFE...........it continues.............ITS GONNA B A LOVELY WEEK AHEAD........ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment