Thursday, February 11, 2010

NOSTALGIA............

only few days left for cherishing my med college life, my frnds and lovable moments...........m gonna miss my life spend in MY ALMA MATER..........following emotions bloomed inside me before my Convocation as a beautiful small bud to a flower whose sweet fragrance would b inside me till my last breathe..........m embracing n holding them dear to me forever........

Holding on the memories,
Sweet & sour like strawberries........

Laughing, giggling together,
Nothing else would bother............

Oneness, Uprightness, Novelty,
Promise to cherish them in perpetuity...........

Memories: Don't fade with tears,
Cling them with cheers.........

Opulent remembrance, not a paranoia,
It's a pleasant NOSTALGIA...............

No comments:

Post a Comment