Friday, February 12, 2010

JUST PEN DOWN OF MY THOUGHTS...........


well, instead of writing in rhythmical tunes..........i thought of just writing widout it........yes i can write in sentences too :).........my dis face of a writer hardly knwn by ne1............i knw jayshri, i did nt tell u abt dis.......i cudnt due 2 d academic stress......but had alwys loved writing...........it just got faded wid time..........but now i hve once again refined it.............n i really thnks my dear buddy jayshri for my rebirth as a writer........all d suppressed emotions hve come up..........n m relieved........thts true.........m loving blogging..........btw it wud b most surprising 4 my parents...........if dey read my blog..........dey wud b shocked............tht der shy, little, idiotic daughter thinks such differently..........

2 comments:

  1. Am so glad u finally discovered the real "u"..better late than never...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnk u my dear :)
    its all bcoz of u.........

    ReplyDelete