Saturday, September 8, 2018

I Am Going To Bleed Tonight


I am going to bleed tonight
Tonight, on these pages

Cut through this skin
This skin, bleed green monster

I missed your love
Love, for me forever

I abolished being loved
Loved, I always was

How can I forget the touch?
Touch, sacred than a river

How can I forget the kiss?
Kiss, drowned the pain

I’ll leave you hurt
Hurt, not with a broken heart

I want you to be happier
Happier, with the one you choose

We share secrets
Secrets, not dark but of colors

I find beauty in black
Black, hides my love for you

I am going to bleed tonight
Tonight, on these pages
Sealed with my love
My Love, for you!


©Beyond Horizon

poems on love | love poem
Image Source

I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter by participating in My Friend Alexa.

9 comments: