Monday, March 5, 2018

February - The Month That Was!



February - month recognised by Valentines day. There wasn't any love in air for me in the first half of the month. 



Work


Work took a toll. Deadlines. I gave my best and completed the work before the deadline. I can't tolerate people who create nuisance with their ugly behaviour without any cause. I hate those who shove the mud over you when it's their crap they should be hiding. This did affect   my working skill a bit but I don't give a damn about such behaviour. So at the end I did the assigned project and I am proud of it.

Moving on apart from the rant.

Books


Reading took a back seat. I didn't finish the book I started 'Where did you go Bernadette'. But I haven't drawn strict lines. I took it easy and breathe calmly.

Travel


I can't be tied to one place. Hence my love for travel. The experience of packing the bags, traveling via different transportation are ones I believe everyone should undergo. Travelling out of your comfort zone makes you learn not only about the varied culture but also makes one wise. Keep learning, is all I want to in life.

We visited Coorg, Ooty and Mysore. I shall write a different post describing the journey in detail.


Panch mukhi Ganapati Temple, Bengaluru



Parampara Resort & Spa, Coorg
Colorful breakfast


Dubare Elephant Camp, Coorg
Namdroling Nyingmapa Monastery,  Bylakuppe,Mysore, Karnataka 

Pasteur Institute of India, Coonoor
Sunset view from Sinclair Hotel, Ooty
Early morning view of Ooty city

Mysuru Palace
          


Love


Talking about love at the end, the definition of love has changed for me.

The Universe is very, very big. It also loves a paradox. For example, it has some extremely strict rules.
Rule number one: Nothing lasts forever. Not you or your family or your house or your planet or the sun. It is an absolute rule. Therefore when someone says that their love will never die, it means that their love is not real, for everything that is real dies.
Rule number two: Everything lasts forever.
-Craig Ferguson, Between the Bridge and the River

Love for me doesn't mean to always be together. Love for me is forever despite the distance. Love for me is living life knowing you can't have the one you want. If love gave me ache and pain, it was never love.



March: 



There might be major change coming in my life. I am slightly nervous but I will take it as ease. Ending this post at the note on:


If it is bound to happen, it will. If it does not, don't sulk in the darkness and overthink on why it did not. Cry if you want to. Don't expect or wait for anyone to hand over the tissues. Break or tear things if it makes you feel better. But remember to do all of these only for a day. Next day will be a new one. Do not carry yesterdays baggage in the new day. It will overload you, bend you, walking will be difficult. Because your life's mantra is: Never ever give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment