Saturday, January 20, 2018

Best Way To Fall And Stay In Love With Reading – Reading Challenge 2018

I have stacks of books on the table in my living room and I am proud to display them even if some might think it looks mess. Well, do not mess with me when it comes to books, because they are my first lovers. I have mentioned my love for them in few posts. They take me into the world of wonder, happiness, sorrow, dark, magical, shock, surprising. There are few books which I have left in midst of reading and the curious cat inside me wants to finish them sooner or later.

Whenever I come across the quote: “So many books, So little time” it haunts me thinking about TBR list.

so many books, so little time
Image Source: Google


I had never kept a log about the books I read (which I should have). So from last year I have made a habit to update my GoodreadsReading Challenge.

I haven’t made any resolutions but one of my many goals this year is to read and write more. The enthusiastic me have taken up 3 reading challenges for 2018.



  1. Goodreads Reading Challenge: 50 books
  2. HT Brunch Book Reading Challenge: The challenge is to complete at least 50 books by December 31.
  3. Pop Sugar Reading Challenge: 40 book prompts.

I know 50 is a BIG number but hey! “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” 

It is going to be exciting because there are certain rules for Brunch Book and Pop Sugar book prompts are amazing. This will allow me to widen the horizon of selecting the books.

As I end this post I have completed #1 of 50. EverythingI Never Told You by Celeste Ng.

I was slow in reading it but nevertheless I am excited to pick up #2 TheSun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur.

I shall keep updating the progress here. Till then, Happy Reading Year to You!







No comments:

Post a Comment