Sunday, December 30, 2018

19 Self-assessment Questions To Open Your Mind in 2019

The credit for the following images and questions goes to marc & angle HACK LIFE. I have just answered them here. I admire their work, their articles and emailers. I still reread their ebook on 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself to remind myself of Self-love.
Let me refocus and start answering!
1.
Thought Questions
A human who is on the verge of becoming cold-hearted but still believe in the power of hope.
2.
Thought Questions
Life (itself)!
3.
Thought Questions

Stop caring for other's opinion & thinking.
4.
3
Love.
5.
4
Life. Again.
6.
5
Confrontation.
7.
6
Time.
8.
7
Money. (What else?)
9.
10
Break the obligations in a relationship.
10.
15
Being content with what I have.
11.
16
Myself.
12.
18
Money.
13.
22
"She believed she could. So she did."
14.
24
Pessimist.
15.
28
Being alone and the feeling of "not being loved".
16.
33
How the two H's in my life made me feel. 
17.
35
Living each day to the fullest despite the "what I don't have & what I couldn't have".
18.
37
Our friend circle of 3, friendship for 8 years, celebrated respective wedding anniversary in December, for one = 7 years, for two = 6 years.
19.
37
Life is beautiful!




self-discovery questions

No comments:

Post a Comment