Thursday, August 24, 2017

Day 14 – Letter to Someone you’ve drifted away from

Dear H,

I have drifted away from you emotionally. You are the most depressive person I have met. Trust me I tried hard, really hard to cope with your mood swings but they are horrible than my hormones. What should I call our relation? Compromise? Adjustment? I decide not to label it.

Photo by Pete Bellis on Unsplash

You have done a lot for me. I appreciate it. But by the end the ‘doing’ is felt as I owe you something and all the appreciation vanishes.

What have I gained from this relation? The feeling of unworthy, the feeling of being useless. The worst side of me would have never risen had it not been for you.

I had been counselled relationship don’t work like this but not for me, anymore.

Yours probably,

Who will always be there for you but with the heart of stone.

Image designed in Canva

2 comments:

  1. Ah enough of us drift like that. Its such a sad reality.

    First time on your blog but certainly will be back :-)

    ReplyDelete