Saturday, July 15, 2017

Mumbai Rains and Music

Pen touched the paper, struck the first chord
Ink flowed, the rhythm paced
Lyrics came alive, Music freed the soul
From its own darkness, from its own self-doubt

I love rains of Mumbai as long as it doesn’t stop the life. What better than the company of music to enjoy rains! I am sharing my rainy day playlist playing on loop.

rainy day songs, ed sheeran songs


         Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

There is no surprise this song is on top of my list. It is trending everywhere. I love the tempo, the beats and how the song makes me tap every time I listen to it.

Hold On by Chord Overstreet

I discovered the song while watching an episode of The Vampire diaries featuring Stefan and Caroline.

Despacito by Daddy Yankee, Luis Fonsi

Ok, it is in Spanish but you don’t need to know the lyrics by-heart for the waltz. Translate the lyrics in English, understand it and simply savor!

Hurt by The Lady Antebellum

I drool on their songs and this song is so perfect. Listen it, If you're reckless with your love just to take it back You could hurt somebody like that


Another song from The Vampire Diaries during wedding reception of Stefan and Caroline slow dancing; Damon comforts Bonnie; Bonnie dances with the soul of Enzo. I will love you till the world stops turning and ever after when it comes...

That's it from me. Do share any of yours. The link will take you to the lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment