Saturday, January 30, 2010

LIFE AS A DOC.......pRoFFeSSiOnAl N pErSoNaL



Though m not legally crowned as a doc yet......will b in few days time......,but being an intern m on d last step 2 call a DOC.....d two letters Dr. prefixed 2 my name has changed my world......d way society looks up to u......m ready 4 d responsibility.......but sumwer d anxiety is crawling inside me........well keeping my emotions aside......its really tough 2 treat if d pt. is a family member......firing of questions as if frm a cannon.....which sumtimes like a loud explosion causes temporary deafness......i knw dey hve faith in me n bein a close 1 dey expect gud frm me......well....thru d experience i can tell tht bein a doc is an honorable.....eyes brighten up wen i say m doc......presuming tht m an allopath......but d moment i say m a homeopath......d brighten eyes bcoms dull along wid open mouth as if saying OOH! OK..OK......i dont knw even wid so much awareness of homeopathy why ppl dont recognize d pathy n most above WHY A HOMEOPATH IS NOT CONSIDERED AS A DOC???????........its my personal experience........pts. ask questions oh!do u knw how 2 read n X-Ray or C.T.scan?.....my inside is ready 2 explode like a volcano....but cudnt express.........THINK HOMEOPATHS HVE MOST SUPPRESSED EMOTIONS!!!!!its just not pt. but even near n dear ones....frnds.......even we spend yrs studying......gaining knwledge.......hard work.......WID SAME MOTTO OF TREATING PATIENTS.....den why d discrimination??? (no offense towards allopathy).......i blive every pathy has its own scope n limitations....n its true.........IT REALLY HURTS SUMTIMES A LOT......even being a doctor.... not being considered as 1.........SOUNDING AS A WOUNDED HEART....... I would try tht D HARDSHIP OF DR.HAHNEMANN......HIS FOLLOWERS.......MY TEACHERS (my inspiration).......MY HARD WORK (which i guess i did)......faith of homeopathic believers.........don't go in vain........

No comments:

Post a Comment