Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 3: A Letter to your parents

Dear Mom and Dad,
 
         I miss you! I never thought I would say it, but I do. I had taught myself to be practical, love made me emotional fool and now am in a quick sand.

         I have disappointed you on many fronts. Sorry wouldn't be suffice. I want to keep you at bay from my life's sorrows. There's hurdle on each step that am taking. (I could be good at skipping hurdles in a game. Am getting that good! *sigh*)

         I would have shattered, hadn't been for your support and believing in me. I'll never let you down. I might be in profound distress at times, I shall raise myself up and make you proud.

Love,
Your daughter.

P.S. Happy Father's Day Pappa. Sorry I had wished you a bit late.

P.S. (To readers) It feels heavenly when your dad keeps his hand on your head. There is no feeling compared to the caress of a mother, not even a caress of your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse. Cherish it!/

I came across this letter while searching for an image. DO READ

2 comments:

  1. Parents love us unconditionally and they never ever give up on us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO damn Ture..

    No relationship is as pure as the relationship you have with your parents... hands down...

    ReplyDelete