Friday, March 19, 2010

MY DREAM..........A NEW HOPE..........

Last night, As I closed eyes,
Dream fairies took me to a wonderland,
Flying with lovely fairies,
Bounched upon the clouds,
Swirled with wind,
Around the rainbow,
Danced on the mountains,
Dived in cool blue ocean,
Swimmed with marine creatures,
Talked with dolphins,
Played with cute little cubs,
Sang with birds,
Drenched in rain along with dancing peacock,
Soar high in air with Kite, Eagle,
OH! HOW AWESOME THE EARTH LOOKED!
Scent of spring,
Breeze of autumn,

Spread my arms,
Tip-Toed on grass,
Soothing touch of wind,
Nature so kind,
It was turning dark,
Close to Twinkling Stars,
Bright Moon,
Across Horizon,
Saw A Ray of Light,
Sign of A New Day,
It was My Dream........My Wonderland,
& Woke up With A NEW HOPE..........A NEW BEGINNING...............

No comments:

Post a Comment