Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I'll Be Gone

Chester bennington
    Image source

I live with a constant fear
Life on the land is so unclear

I ride on a boat of extremist
Cruising through the sea mist
The waves make me rise and fall
Breaking the angst wall

One puff puts me in trance
I revel in it and dance
Ecstasy flowing in my veins
Flight from all the pains and chains
Blood churns as blazing fire
Yearning this desire

One puff and away from the shore
No more prisoner of crazy mind war
I am the lonely soul
Inside the smothering mind control
Trapped inside this depressed body
Secrets seen by nobody

Tide takes me away from this world
Like a baby I curled
Storm can’t deter me
Happy ending I foresee
The island where my soul set free

I write the final song
My memoir after am long gone
I hear the distant music
I savor the seismic

One puff and I am in ashes
End of distressed clashes
For once and for all
I let go,
to be just ‘Me’ and to be Free


Suicide is considered as a crime but Sexual abuse in childhood or anytime is the darkest and hardest spot to wash off. 

Chester Bennington poured his suppressed memories out which is also reflected in his songs. One of my favorite song by him: Castle of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment